Route Planning Software & Solutions for Utility Meter Reader Routing
Utility Meter Reading has made major advancements in recent years. With many cities implementing automated meter reading technology, there has become an increasing need to optimize these new routes. With the many variables of utility meter reading, it is quite difficult to manually optimize the routes. This creates many challenges. Commonly asked questions are:
- Can I balance cycle days?
- Can I optimize routes that include driving, walking or a combination of both?
- Does it sequence meters in read order.
- Is it possible to integrate route and meter data with handheld and automatic meter reading devices?
- You need the answers.
With FleetRoute™ you can:
- Maximize the productivity of each vehicle, even if they have different operating characteristics and requirements.
- Specify the maximum and minimum number of hours desired for each vehicle.
- Balance your cycle days and routes.
- Create customized computer generated route configurations to meet your needs, or optimize your existing routes.
- Create color driver and management maps and street-by-street, minute-by-minute driving direction reports.
We have the answers to these questions. With C2Routing® we can help you to solve any and all of your Commercial Meter Reading problems.
Contact Us today and ask for a free demo or to request more information