Route Optimization Software for Effective Street Sweeper Routing
Street Sweeper Route Optimization is an often overlooked area that cities can reduce costs. Most street sweeper routes have been maintained for years and handed down on hand drawn maps. Very few cities have their street sweeper routes in GIS format to view. This creates many challenges. Commonly asked questions are:
- How can I improve the cost effectiveness of my street sweeper routes?
- Can I cut back and still comply with Environmental Laws?
- How can I optimize the time restrictions in my routes?
- Are my priorities and frequency of services optimized?
- Can I reduce the number of Street Sweepers that need route optimization?
- What can I do to fix this?
You need the answers. With our state-of-the-art FleetRoute™ route optimization software you can:
- Maximize the productivity of each vehicle, even if they have different operating characteristics and requirements.
- Specify the maximum and minimum number of hours and capacity desired for each vehicle.
- Balance your service days, time restrictions and priorities.
- Eliminate or minimize deadhead by not routing vehicles to travel on the same street.
- Manage your routes and routing operations at a highly detailed street level.
- Create customized computer generated routing configurations to meet your needs, or optimize your existing routes.
- Create color driver and management maps and street-by-street, minute-by-minute driving direction reports.
Contact Us today and ask for a free demo or to request more information